Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 17


I am, apparently, carrying a Ninja in Training. In my 17th week and there is LOTS of movement in there...

It's difficult to concentrate on conversations at work while there is a scene from Kill Bill going on in your uterus. Very difficult

It actually feels more like there's a little fish swimming around in there most of the time, but several times a day there's quite a hard little right hook or left kick ...it feels exactly like someone poking you... but from the inside.


I have to say, although I know eventually as the baby grows this will probably become tiring and painful, this inner ass-kicking that I'm taking, but for the now the novelty and reassurance of feeling that baby move throughout the day is pretty damn awesome.

So practice those moves little Ninja, I'll get you back when you get out by making you eat this

boom.

2 comments: